Rochard (2011/MULTi12/Steam-Rip by R.G. Origins)
Year: 2011 | PC Games | Publisher: Recoil Games | Developer: Recoil Games | 1.30 GB
Language: English, Russian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Czech, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish
Genre: Action, Indie, Casual
Rochard platformer tells the incident of a humble space miner named John Rochard. John and his team of miners are in the interior of an asteroid ancient structure, thus proving that rabble are not alone in the world. Soon the team is lost free from a trace, and John is left alone. But that's not the discomfit – a mine attack space pirates. Having in mean only yourself, everyday tools and no small dose of sarcasm, John power of determination deal with the pirates, find a team and clear up the mystery behind the mysterious finding out … Features:
"5 episodes long made of ~, full of swift action and brilliant platform puzzles, based on gravity
"The sophisticated cartoon lively style rich with humor and distinct existence
"Incredible devices that can arrogate the force of gravity, miss, move to and fro and throw objects to solve puzzles and take away enemies
"An exciting soundtrack from Marcus" Captain "from the dulcet group Kaarlonena Poets of the Fall, combining yuzhnyy-rok/blyuz with electronic music in the style of the 80s
"Voice acting of the protagonist played by John Rocharda fictitious John St. John, voiced by ~t any less a colorful character – Duke Nyukema
"Game Version 1.23, uploaded August 15, 2012 Mr. and largely complies with the license activated up~ Steam version of the game.
"No distress for third-party installers and updates. Spool the replete game content, and is packaged in a unaffected installer with little compression.
"BONUS: The Official Soundtrack (located in the folder by the game), and 2 game trailer.
thx to CraZy
1. Install the game by running Setup.exe
2. Copy the solid ~ of the folder Crack in a folder through a game.
Installing the henchman Steam (only for holders of a leave key):
Attention! Before installing the client Steam, the game should already be registered on the account, and the retainer Steam – closed.
1. Run the toothed SteamInstallHelper.exe and follow the instructions.
1. Run Setup.exe
2. Install the adventure client Steam (* folder with the dependant Steam * \ steamapps \ common \ Rochard)
ie method to install the game should gaze like this: C: \ Program Files \ Steam \ steamapps \ everyday \ Rochard
3. Copy the entire filling up of the "Depot" in the base directory of the Steam client
- Operating theory: Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7even
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or synonymous AMD Athlon 64 2400 +
- Memory: 512 MB (Windows XP) / 1 GB (Windows Vista / 7)
- Video: 3D-graphics adapter with 256 MB memory, compatible with DirectX 9.0 and supports Pixel Shader 3.0 (Nvidia GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon X1800 GTO or superiority)
- Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Free space on hard drive: 3 GB
- Additional software: DirectX 9.0c
- Controls: A keyboard and peer
(Buy premium account since maximum speed and resumming ability)
Incoming search terms:
|Search results for Rochard (2011/MULTi12/Steam-Rip by R.G. Origins) (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|