Sanctum Update 1 and 2-SKIDROW
PC | English | Coffee Stain Studios | 25/4/2011 | 555 MB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / Strategy (Real-time) / 3D / 1st Person
Sanctum is a First Person Shooter Tower Defense where you take the role as Skye, an elite soldier sent out to protect her home town, Elysion One, from hordes of mysterious alien creatures.
To succeed you have to construct and upgrade defensive structures. What makes Sanctum unique from other Tower Defense games is that when the havoc starts, you jump right into the action with your own weapons and play a key role in the defense. Sanctum has taken the best features from First Person Shooters and Tower Defense games to create something totally unique.
â€¢ Experience a brand new mix of genres!
â€¢ Team up with a friend in co-op mode!
â€¢ Develop your own strategy and build your custom mazes
â€¢ Play through beautiful environments with unique strategic possibilities
â€¢ Powered by Unreal Technology, Sanctum is one of the world’s best looking independent developed games!
â€¢ Coming DLC and content updates
- Towers: Mortar level 5 AoE fixed
- Towers: Anti-Air projectile turn speed increased slightly
- Weapons: The weapon will no longer become invisible when teleporting switching weapon
- Enemies: Dealing less damage to Armoured than their armour value doesn’t lower the total damage done for the towers in the stat screen
- Building system: When aiming at a tower that can’t be built on the current map, it’s now treated as aiming at a part of the world
- Building system: Tower base hologram does not disappear when selling a tower built in a previous build phase.
- Levels: Mine – added a lot of towerbases in multiplayer
- Levels: Arc – added 4 towerbases
- Levels: Arc – removed the towerbase underneath the level
- General: Now updating Achievements stats at the beginning of the Build Phase.
- General: You can no longer access the chat in the menu
- General: The sound is no longer slowed down when restarting or exiting a level while in a slow-field
â€¢ Windows XP/Vista/7
â€¢ DirectX 9c
â€¢ 2 GHz dual core
â€¢ 2 GB RAM
|Search results for Sanctum Update 1 and 2-SKIDROW. (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|