Killing Floor – LAN Edition v3
Developer: Tripwire Interactive | Year: 2009 | English | 1.07 GB
everal years ago, developers of Tripwire Interactive Studios provernuli interesting trick – have made a multiplayer mod for Unreal Tournament 2004, a full-fledged shooter under the long title Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45. But the most interesting thing is that Tripwire going to repeat such a venture.At this time finalizing undergo mod Killing Floor, released as much in 2005. The essence of the gameplay mode consists in the fact that the detachment of the survivors confronted hordes of mutants that have escaped from an underground laboratory.
At the time predreliznogo testing problems have been identified, work perks, the connection to the no-Steam servers is successful. To change a nick change the setting PlayerName = file rev.ini, which is located in the root of the game.
-Windows 2000 / XP / Vista/Se7en
-CPU: 1.2 GHz Intel or equivalent AMD;
-VIDEO: DirectX 9-compatible graphics card with 64MB (or more);
-RAM: 512 MB RAM
-SOUND: DirectX 8.1-compatible sound card.
-HDD: at least 2 GB of free hard disk space
* REQUIREMENTS* :.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable (for Steam emulator function) – you can find this driver in archive if you doesnt have it
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.2 GHZ or Equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB DX9 Compliant
- Hard Drive: 2 GB free hard drive space
- Sound: DX 8.1 Compatible Audio
.: * RELEASE * :.
- Steam rip @ 21.8.2009 (patch version 1006)
- Fully playable Singleplayer (Solo mode)
- Fully playable via LAN, Hamachi (tested)
- Fully working perks
- NEW VERSION INCLUDES : map KF-Foundry, 2 new weapons (AK47, Katana), 4 new player skins (DLC), fixed some bugs, some details, …
- Includes loader with name changer, no more manual editing in rev.ini
Incoming search terms:
|Search results for Killing Floor - LAN Edition v3 (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|