Wizardry 8 – KIW
Release: 2011 | Language: English | PC game | MuLTi | Developer: Sir-Tech Software | Size: 1.13 GB
Wizardry 8 is the 8th title in the Wizardry series of computer role-playing games by Sir-Tech. It is also the 3rd in the Dark Savant trilogy, which includes Wizardry VI: Bane of the Cosmic Forge and Wizardry VII: Crusaders of the Dark Savant. It was published in 2001 by Sir-Tech. Wizardry 8 is unusual in that it does not have a subtitle and that the numeral in the title isn’t shown as a Roman numeral (VIII, in this case).
For the first time in the Wizardry series, players are able to see enemies approaching instead of having them popping up randomly. Combat is turn-based, although a continuous-phase mode can be toggled for those who wish. Because combatants are free to move around during combat, some disadvantages of the combat engine can quickly become apparent. Fights with more than ten enemies can become tedious, while spells that cause fear can cause the enemies to run away, even though the player’s party is still flagged as being in combat. Due to the way enemies tend to surround the party, it is often necessary to retreat into nooks and crannies in the terrain in order to prevent being flanked, despite having a very good formation function.
Each race and class has a balance of strengths and weaknesses. The various races and classes are designed to be balanced against each other. The game is designed so that a wide variety of parties can be assembled and still be playable. Characters may change their class as they advance, allowing a variety of combinations.
Monsters are scaled to the party level; higher level parties will face different sets of monsters than a lower level party in the same area. The scaling is limited to allow variation in difficulty.
For players seeking a more difficult challenge, Sir-Tech brought back an option to play using rules from the early Wizardries – the “Iron Man Mode”. In this “permadeath” mode, players are not allowed to save the game; instead the game is automatically saved when the player quits. As a result, a death cannot be trivially undone by a simple “Restore Game”.
* Explore a vast world of fantasy and mystery.
* Incredible 3D graphics that go beyond anything seen before in a role-playing game. Supports major graphics acceleration standards.
* Create your own characters from 11 races and 15 character classes.
* Hear your characters come alive with the revolutionary new Personality system.
* Experience an intense new combat system. Fight over 100 types of monsters. Cast over 100 different animated spells. Defend against attacks from all sides at once.
* Import characters from Bane of the Cosmic Forge, Crusaders of the Dark Savant, or Wizardry Gold.
* Multiple beginnings and endings for high replay value.
* Windows 95, 98, or 2000
* Pentium II/Celeron 233 or better
* 64 MB of RAM
* 4x CD drive
* A soundcard
* A 3D graphics accelerator is required
2)Mount or Burn
4) *Copy contents of “Patch” into your game folder
*Copy “Cracked Wiz8.exe” into your game folder
*Copy “Crack124″ into your game folder and run it
*Play the game without CD
Note: The original and cracked Wiz8.exe files are both the same size, but the cracked one is the only one that works.
|Search results for Wizardry 8 - KIW (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|