Operation Flashpoint – Dragon Rising (2009/PC/RELOADED)
Year: 2009 l Platform: PC l Language: English l Developer: Codemasters Studios l Publisher: Codemasters l 4.83 GB
Genre: Action (Tactical / Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person / 3rd Person
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, the upcoming, realistic battlefield first-person shooter. As the leader of a four-man fire team, itâ€™s up to you to successfully direct your men to their objectives and accomplish them with minimal injuries to your troops. Along with the standard campaign, Dragon Rising will also feature a multiplayer component to expand the warfare to friends or friendly competition. At a recent event, I got a chance to check out both the campaign and multiplayer, and tested the controls as both a squad member and a team leader.
For those of you who donâ€™t know about Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, the game takes place in the near future where China has invaded a small island called Skira off the coast of its mainland for its recently discovered oil. Chinaâ€™s justification for its actions is that the land originally belonged to the country from the 1400s, when it was originally discovered by Chinese explorers. However, Russia has controlled Skira since the end of World War II, leading to regionalized tensions that could erupt in full scale war as both countries amass their armies along their mutual border. The US deploys troops to Skira in hopes of averting this conflict, putting you squarely up against the Peopleâ€™s Liberation Army. While you can play the game by yourself, itâ€™s possible to take three additional friends and deploy into a new campaign as a squad, each player taking on the role of one of the members of the fire team.
* Go closer to the experience of the US Marines on campaign with the ultimate tactical infantry shooter
* Stand together with 4 player drop-in drop-out online co-op multiplayer in campaign mode and standalone Fire Team Engagements
* Become immersed in an engrossing narrative which unfolds over three acts in campaign mode
* Play as Grenadier, Scout, Rifleman and Automatic Rifleman classes, each with unique strengths and weaknesses for increased replayability
* Earn and spend XP on weapons, attachments and abilities for each of the fireteamâ€™s specialists
* Call in Combat Support such as Mortars, Howitzers and JDAMs, whilst AH-1Z Helicopters and A-10 Ground Attack Aircraft provide Close Air Support
Operating system: Windows XP SP2 or later
GPU: DirectX 9.0c/Shader 3.0 (GeForce 7900 GT / 256 MB VRAM or higher)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Memory: 1 GB
Hard disk: 8 GB
CPU: Dual Core CPU 2 x 2.4 GHz
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy over the cracked content to your installation directory.
5. Play the game.
|Search results for Operation Flashpoint - Dragon Rising (2009/PC/RELOADED) (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2011/MULTI2) RePack from RG Mechanics
- [MULTI] 7th Legion (1997) 2011
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution (2011/MULTi2/RePack Ð¾Ñ‚ R.G. Catalyst)
- [MULTI] Trauma (Eng) - A
- You Dont Know Jack (2011) [SKIDROW]
- Android App Pack Release On the World (Updated 30.07.2011)
- Mega 207 iPad HD-PRO-PLUS-FULL App Collection