FileWard V1.1.8 Mac OSX | 5MB
FileWard is a near tool designed to bring high nervous diction data encryption to Macintosh users. FileWard uses the cryptography libraries of OpenSSL to interfere six industrial strength encryption ciphers serviceable in an easy to use move slowly and drop application. FileWard brings suitable high strength encryption to the clipboard allowing you to encrypt some clipboard contents including text, pictures, spreadsheets, whatever! In short, if you can fac-simile it to the clipboard, FileWard be able to encrypt it. FileWard even lets you encrypt binary files directly to the clipboard. With FileWard, glory of the art encryption of files and premises is finally made simple.
• Attractive, facile to use interface.
• Six high vigor encryption ciphers.
• Based on OpenSSL with respect to robust cryptographic performance.
• Open source encryption collection of laws for easy peer review.
• Automatic firm closing of encrypted files.
• Simple Drag and Drop encryption of files and folders.
• Encrypt matters treated of the clipboard.
• Encrypt binary files immediately to the clipboard.
• Verify integrity of encrypted files.
• Create SHA1 file checksums.
• Verify file checksums.
• Access the OS X Password Assistant.
• Includes Finder plugin.
• Illustrated Documentation.
• Universal Binary.
• Corrects a reported egress with the Automator plugin.
• Minor optimizations and improvements.
PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later.
|Search results for FileWard V1.1.8 Mac OSX (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|