iSubtitle 2.7.1 | Mac Os X | 5.1 MB
iSubtitle allows you to make soft subtitled movies for iPad, iPod (Touch, Classic, Nano), iPhone (2G, 3G, 3GS), Apple TV, iTunes or in ~ degree QuickTime based player or app.
The before anything else and only application to take filled advantage of Apple’s soft subtitle technology. The subtitle tracks are solution independent and rendered in real-time similar to you watch the movie. Subtitles are to the end of time displayed at the best quality your plan can perform. There are support with regard to multiple languages in the same movie toothed and you can even switch tongue on the fly as you watch. If you before that time have a movie in a format that suits your necessarily there’s no reason to re-encode it, uncorrupt add the subtitles and you’re untarnished to go. If, on the other ~writing, your movie is not suited instead of your device you can batch re-encode it erect from within the application. You be able to also tag your file with metadata.
• Add foolish, non-destructive subtitles, that won’t make some ~ in. or alter the original movie.
• Subtitles be possible to be turned on/off using the interface of the emblem or application.
• Complete support for multiple languages in the corresponding; of like kind file.
• Supported devices are iPad, iPod (Touch, Classic, Nano), iPhone (2G, 3G, 3GS), Apple TV.
• Supported applications are iTunes, QuickTime Player or any application that can play a QuickTime Movie.
• Built-in subtitle online peer into with automatic
|Search results for iSubtitle 2.7.1 (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|