Sony Vegas Pro 11 32/64bit | 400 MB
Sony Vegas Pro 11 – multi-track digital system of nonlinear video and audio editing. Vegas offers an infinite number of video and audio tracks, each of which has its own pair (A / B) lanes, advanced tools for composing music, supported by multi-channel input-output in full-duplex mode (for the output signal can be activated 26 physical outputs with independent bus mixer each), resampling in real time, automatically create crossfades,
synchronization via MIDI Time Code and MIDI Clock, dithering (with Noise-shaping) at the outputs of the subgroups and, of course, 24/32-razryadny sound with a frequency of 192 kHz. For audio processing in real time can be set to divide each track quad band parametric equalizer and compressor, and use 32 sends, plug-in format DirectX. Different data formats can be added at the same track at the same time, without conversion or rendering.
In addition, the program supports such “advanced” features such as working with two processors and two monitors.
There is the ability to import files MPEG/AC3 with a DVD-camcorder! Vegas allows you to transfer VOB files with AC3 audio channels directly on the timeline. Sony Vegas can render in the file formats MPEG-4 / AVC / H.264.
The ability to export the finished material in a variety of video MPEG1, MPEG2, AVI, Quick Time, Real Video, Windows Media Video, OGG, SWF and more.
An interface defines the usability of the product, and in many ways – the ratio of user to it. Vegas offers an extremely flexible, easily configurable, thoughtful and, most importantly, easy to use interface
Changes in Version in this version:
* GPU-accelerated video processing (please see System Requirements for information about supported hardware).
* New Titles & Text plug-in.
* Improved usability for the ProType Titler.
* Added a new Star Wipe transition.
* Added a new Radial Pixelate video plug-in.
* Added per-parameter keyframes for many video plug-ins.
* The Transitions, Video FX, Media Generators, and (new) Compositors windows all include folders to group plug-ins and a search box to help you find plug-ins easily.
* The Stabilize plug-in has been simplified and improved.
* The Stereoscopic 3D Adjust plug-in now includes Floating Windows controls to allow you to mask the edge of the video frame to compensate for screen-edge violations.
* Added a Stereoscopic 3D depth control to the Cookie Cutter effect, as well as Cross Effect and Iris transitions.
* Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision on single-display systems using the Windows Graphics Card device (available in Preferences > Preview Device).
* Event Pan/Crop is now integrated into the Video Event FX dialog.
* Improved usability for the Mixing Console.
* A simplified Master Bus window provides you with a streamlined view of your project’s master output.
* Sync links provide an additional method of keeping events synchronized: a linked event retains synchronization when the event it is linked to is moved but can be moved independently.
* An updated Render As dialog streamlines the rendering process and makes it easy to manage your favorite render templates.
* Integrated Upload to YouTube.
* MainConcept AVC/AAC improvements:
o Added MP4 templates for Internet distribution.
o Added an Enable progressive
|Search results for Sony Vegas Pro 11 32/64bit (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|