Default Folder X v4.4.4 MacOSX Incl Keymaker-CORE
Mac OS X | 11.16MB
Default Folder X attaches a toolbar to the right side of the Open and Save dialogs in any OS X-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You just click on the buttons to go to your favorite and recently used folders, manage the folders and files shown in the list, and make changes to your settings.
Default Folder also fixes a number of problems in Open and Save dialogs, rebounding back to the last selected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correcting bugs in scrolling column views.
What’s New in Version 4.4.4:
* Enabled support for Gmail and other plugin-based file dialogs in Safari 5.1.
* Corrected spurious crashes that were occurring in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion in Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Word, Handbrake, and other applications.
* The menubar menu works with the right mouse button as well as the left.
* Fixed a crash that occurred in TextSoap and some other applications when a file dialog was used for the second or third time.
* Eliminated a crash that could occur on launch with some applications, including Filemaker Pro.
* Fixed a problem with Default Folder X’s windows coming up in the wrong spaces when using full-screen mode in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
* Corrected an issue that could prevent Default Folder X from starting up correctly on some machines.
* Corrected a rare problem that could cause repeated errors to be reported in the Console when Default Folder X installed its scripting addition.
* Added alternative hotkeys for recent folder history and Finder windows Option-click on Settings to enable them.
* Made startup more tolerant of delays and errors in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
* Added support for HelpViewer and Frizzix.
PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
|Search results for Default Folder X v4.4.4 MacOSX (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|