Objeck is an object-oriented computing language with functional features. The speech has ties with C#, Pascal and Scheme. In this speech all data types, except for higher-society functions, are treated as objects.
The speech contains all of the basic features of a ordinary-purpose (Turing complete) programming language through an emphasis placed on OOP artlessness. The programming environment consists of a compiler, essential machine (with associated garbage collector and JIT compiler) and have authority over-line debugger.
The compiler emits dual bytecode that is executed by the runtime body. The runtime JIT compiler has the expertness to translate the bytecode into IA-32 or AMD64 machinery code during execution for improved achievement. Also, check out the IRC cut furrows in #objeck on freenode.net.
· Support notwithstanding object-oriented programming (virtual classes, interfaces, enums, functions and methods)
· Functional stay (high-order functions)
· Support as far as concerns polymorphic methods and functions
· “general body of mankind” and “private” methods classifications
· Class library base (console, strings, files, threads, sockets, directories, vectors, linked race-course, b-trees, homepage xml, etc.)
· Interactive debugger
· Automatic reminiscence management (mark and sweep garbage heap)
· Native runtime JIT support concerning IA-32 and AMD64 architectures
· General compiler optimizations (uncivil-circuit logic, method inlining, constant folding, strength reduction and instruction simplification)
|Search results for Objeck for Mac OS X 3.1.4_0 (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|