Every time that you form an email address or name in the notice window of MS-Outlook, it automatically propose you a list of users and email adroitness that you can choose. This prominent part is known as ‘AutoComplete’ and Outlook automatically fabricate this emails list according to user briskness and save it into a file with .NK2 extension.
In some situation, you may need to fix or moderate the values appeared in the AutoComplete think best, or you may want to take out unwanted email addresses and/or to adjoin new email addresses. MS-Outlook doesn’t covenant any ability to edit this AutoComplete register, so this is where NK2Edit software be possible to help you.
When you run NK2Edit x64, it automatically bring to light the .NK2 file of your default Outlook outline, and open it. If you need to open any other NK2 toothed, simply go to File->Open .NK2 File (Or bear heavily Ctrl+O) and choose the desired NK2 to apparent.
The NK2Edit x64 application can be in 2 edit modes:
- Table Edit Mode: This is the default superintend the publication of mode, and you should use this modification most of the time. The NK2 records are displayed in plain table. You can double-click a sole record to edit the record given conditions. You can also select one or more records, and then delete them, impel their location up or download, or imitate them and then paste them into one more NK2 file. In this mode, you be able to also add new NK2 records ~ dint of. using ‘Add New Record’ or ‘Add New Records From Address Book’.
Raw Text Edit Mode: This fashion should only be used by advanced users. In this prevailing style, you get a text editor like Notepad, and the NK2 records are provided in stucture similar to ini files of Windows. You be able to also copy the entire text into one more text editor that you like, issue your changes, and then paste the text back to NK2Edit editor.
· Easily moderate or fix all information stored in the NK2 file, including the display name, the email pay court to, the exchange string, the Drop-Down ostentation name, and the search string.
· Easily take out unwanted single quote characters from the bring into view name and from the Drop-Down catalogue.
· Delete unwanted emails, as well at the same time that add new emails, by typing them manually, or ~ means of choosing them from the address work of Outlook.
· Copy NK2 records from single NK2 file to another – simply ~ means of copy and paste !
· Build a completely starting a~ NK2 file and add the desired emails into it, ~ dint of. typing them manually, by adding them from your speak to book, or by copying records from one more NK2 file.
· Extract data from corrupted NK2 files that Outlook cannot appear in ~ing anymore and even fix them in the same manner Outlook will be able to unravel them again.
· Export all facts stored in the NK2 file into a specific Unicode text file in a stucture uniform to .ini file of Windows. You be able to open it any text editor you like, proceed the changes you need, and at that time convert it back into NK2 file that Outlook can use.
· Export the emails denunciation stored inside NK2 file into HTML/Text/csv/xml file.
· Copy the selected NK2 records in tab-delimited format and hereafter paste the information into Excel.
· Change the community of the records in the NK2 toothed, which also affects the order they come upon the stage in the drop-down. You can also sort the list in alphabetical sub-class of the Drop-Down display names. (However, have existence aware that Outlook change the regularity again when the user send emails)
· Command-Line Support: Write unaffected scripts that can add, remove, or lower records inside the NK2 file, independently of displaying any user interface.
|Search results for NK2Edit x64 2.83 (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|