Introduction to ImageMagick
ImageMagick is a software train to create, edit, and compose bitmap images. It have power to read, convert and write images in a class of formats (over 100) including DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF. Use ImageMagick to translate, flip, mirror, rotate, scale, shear and convert images, adjust image colors, apply multiform special effects, or draw text, lines, polygons, ellipses and Bzier curves.
The functionality of ImageMagick is typically utilized from the preside over line or you can use the features from programs written in your dear programming language. Choose from these interfaces: G2F (Ada), MagickCore (C), MagickWand (C), ChMagick (Ch), ImageMagickObject (COM+), Magick++ (C++), JMagick (Java), L-Magick (Lisp), NMagick (Neko/haXe), MagickNet (.NET), PascalMagick (Pascal), PerlMagick (Perl), MagickWand by reason of PHP (PHP), IMagick (PHP), PythonMagick (Python), RMagick (Ruby), or TclMagick (Tcl/TK). With a power interface, use ImageMagick to modify or bring into being images dynamically and automagically.
ImageMagick is clear software delivered as a ready-to-pressure binary distribution or as source digest that you may freely use, pattern after, modify, and distribute. Its license is compatible through the GPL. It runs on all major operating systems.
Features and Capabilities:
Here are merited a few examples of what ImageMagick can do:
* Format conversion: convert an idol from one format to another (e.g. PNG to JPEG).
* Transform: resize, turn, crop, flip or trim an fancy.
* Transparency: render portions of an likeness invisible.
* Draw: add shapes or verse to an image.
* Decorate: add a brink or frame to an image.
* Special movables: blur, sharpen, threshold, or tint every image.
* Animation: create a GIF animation sequence from a group of images.
* Text & comments: put in descriptive or artistic text in each image.
* Image identification: describe the format and properties of ~y image.
* Composite: overlap one image completely another.
* Montage: juxtapose image thumbnails on an image canvas.
* Motion picture sustain: read and write the common form an ~ of formats used in digital film operate.
* Image calculator: apply a mathematical phrase to an image or image channels.
* Discrete Fourier convert: implements the forward and inverse DFT.
* High dynamic-rank images: accurately represent the wide stroll of intensity levels found in actual scenes ranging from the brightest open sunlight to the deepest darkest shadows.
* Encipher or make out an image: convert ordinary images into unintelligible gibberish and back again.
* Virtual pixel bear: convenient access to pixels outside the idol region.
* Large image support: read, action, or write mega-, giga-, or tera-pixel picture sizes.
* Threads of execution support: ImageMagick is thread safe and most internal algorithms are OpenMP-enabled to take vantageground of speed-ups offered by the dual and quad-heart processor technologies.
* Heterogeneous distributed processing: settled algorithms are OpenCL-enabled to take favorable opportunity of speed-ups offered by executing in plan across heterogeneous platforms consisting of CPUs, GPUs, and other processors.
Incoming search terms:
|Search results for ImageMagick for Windows 6.8.7-6 (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|