AutoHotkey x64 is a permitted, open-source utility for Windows. With it, you be able to:
* Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks. You can write a pry about or keyboard macro by hand or application the macro recorder.
* Create hotkeys instead of keyboard, joystick, and mouse. Virtually at all key, button, or combination can get a hotkey.
* Expand abbreviations as you proto~ them. For example, typing “btw” be possible to automatically produce “by the way”.
* Create rule data-entry forms, user interfaces, and menu bars. See GUI in quest of details.
* Remap keys and buttons up~ your keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
* Respond to signals from side -held remote controls via the WinLIRC retainer script.
* Run existing AutoIt v2 scripts and augment them with new capabilities.
* Convert in ~ degree script into an EXE file that can be run on computers that don’t have AutoHotkey installed.
Incoming search terms:
|Search results for AutoHotkey x64 1.1.22.02 (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|