User Rating: 5.0 (1 consecrated by a vow)
Open Source Voice, Video and Fax
This plan is a community effort to be ~ed and support the OPAL VoIP library. OPAL implements the commonly used protocols used to emit voice, video and fax data throughout IP networks.
Originally part of the OpenH323 project, OpalVoip has grown to include SIP and IAX2. OPAL is released inferior to the Mozilla Public License 1.0 Open Source anarchy.
Opal runs on Linux, Windows, MacOSX, xBSD, Solaris, and Windows Mobile.
Opal is a replete-featured library that supports a varied assortment of protocols and multi-media fornats.
Features take in:
* Low latency RTP stack designed specifically instead of real-time multimedia
* Full featured H.323, SIP and IAX2 protocol stacks
* Audio codecs including G.711, GSM06.10, Speex and iLBC.
* Video codecs including H.261 and H.263
* Run-time loadable codec interface with regard to proprietary or codecs such as G.729, H.263, H.264 and MPEG4
* Completely Open Source using the commercially familiar MPL 1.1 license
Through the conversion to an act of a platform isolation library called PTLIB, Opal can run on tiny embedded systems or multi-processor servers.
|Search results for OpalVOIP for Windows 3.12.1 (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|
- Nero 10 Platinum HD 10.5.10900
- AIO Avid Studio 220.127.116.1187 AIO + Library + Manuals [MULTi]
- Adobe Creative Suite Production Premium CS6 LS7 & Win7dl.com Downloads
- ImTOO HD Video Converter 6.0.14 build 1210
- Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium European Retail ISO-CORE
- Fast Video & Audio Converter 4.3.11
- Free CUDA DVD Ripper 6.9