Rosetta_Stone_v3.4.5 + Course Books (PC/Mac) | 2.54 GB
Develop your command of the language. From the simple to the complex, gain the confidence to share your ideas and opinions in Spanish. Develop the conversational skills to plan adventures, care for your health and move abroad. Talk about government, work, movies, family, and more. Be able to fully express your ideas and opinions in Spanish. Includes everything you need to learn Spanish at home and on the go.
Spanish Learning Tips (Latin America):
* Spanish pronunciation and spelling are regular and predictable.
* There are two categories of Spanish nouns: masculine and feminine.
* Don’t be surprised if you see sentences without subjects. Rosetta Stone teaches you to identify who is speaking or who is being spoken about through the form of the verb.
* Spanish has two verbs that mean ‘to be.’ One is used for characteristics that are more permanent, and one for characteristics that are more temporary.
* You’ll notice that many Spanish words use accent marks, which indicate where to put stress.
* Sometimes an accent distinguishes one word from another that is identical except for the mark. For example: esta and está.
* The letter ñ is distinct from n in its pronunciation. The letter ll is also pronounced differently than two single l’s.
* Spanish has both formal and informal ways to address others, depending on the age of the speaker and his/her relationship to the person being addressed.
I’ve included the Quick Start guide, the User Manual, and the course content books in PDF format. Before installing, you should have a virtual drive program, such as Daemon Tools or Virtual CloneDrive, installed on your computer for mounting the language pack discs. Read the install info in the crack folder carefully and follow the instructions. Use firewall to block program from connecting to the internet.
|Search results for Rosetta_Stone_v3.4.5 + Course Books (PC/Mac) (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|