Introduction to ImageMagick
ImageMagick ifor Linux s a software staff to create, edit, and compose bitmap images. It be possible to read, convert and write images in a class of formats (over 100) including DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF. Use ImageMagick to translate, flip, mirror, rotate, scale, shear and transmute images, adjust image colors, apply variegated special effects, or draw text, lines, polygons, ellipses and Bzier curves.
The functionality of ImageMagick is typically utilized from the enjoin line or you can use the features from programs written in your preferred programming language. Choose from these interfaces: G2F (Ada), MagickCore (C), MagickWand (C), ChMagick (Ch), ImageMagickObject (COM+), Magick++ (C++), JMagick (Java), L-Magick (Lisp), NMagick (Neko/haXe), MagickNet (.NET), PascalMagick (Pascal), PerlMagick (Perl), MagickWand as antidote to PHP (PHP), IMagick (PHP), PythonMagick (Python), RMagick (Ruby), or TclMagick (Tcl/TK). With a tongue interface, use ImageMagick to modify or constitute images dynamically and automagically.
ImageMagick toward Linux is free software delivered in the same proportion that a ready-to-run binary arrangement or as source code that you may freely conversion to an act, copy, modify, and distribute. Its allow is compatible with the GPL. It runs adhering all major operating systems.
Features and Capabilities:
Here are right a few examples of what ImageMagick can do:
* Format conversion: convert an trope from one format to another (e.g. PNG to JPEG).
* Transform: resize, whirl, crop, flip or trim an figure.
* Transparency: render portions of an representation of an object invisible.
* Draw: add shapes or theme to an image.
* Decorate: add a make a ~ for or frame to an image.
* Special furniture: blur, sharpen, threshold, or tint some image.
* Animation: create a GIF act of enlivening sequence from a group of images.
* Text & comments: place in descriptive or artistic text in each image.
* Image identification: describe the format and properties of each image.
* Composite: overlap one image throughout another.
* Montage: juxtapose image thumbnails in successi~ an image canvas.
* Motion picture support: read and write the common figure formats used in digital film be.
* Image calculator: apply a mathematical pervading effect to an image or image channels.
* Discrete Fourier transfigure: implements the forward and inverse DFT.
* High dynamic-rove at large images: accurately represent the wide rank of intensity levels found in actually being scenes ranging from the brightest put upon the right track sunlight to the deepest darkest shadows.
* Encipher or explain an image: convert ordinary images into incomprehensible gibberish and back again.
* Virtual pixel keeping: convenient access to pixels outside the object of worship region.
* Large image support: read, action, or write mega-, giga-, or tera-pixel image sizes.
* Threads of execution support: ImageMagick is go through safe and most internal algorithms are OpenMP-enabled to take favorable opportunity of speed-ups offered by the dual and quad-essential part processor technologies.
* Heterogeneous distributed processing: existing algorithms are OpenCL-enabled to take superior situation of speed-ups offered by executing in musical entertainment across heterogeneous platforms consisting of CPUs, GPUs, and other processors.
|Search results for ImageMagick for Linux 6.9.3-5 (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|