LibreOffice 3.40 RC2 Multilang | 188MB
LibreOffice – new name for the office suite OpenOffice.org. The developers of the software package OpenOffice announced the creation of an independent organization The Document Foundation, under which they will continue to develop your own applications, but under the name LibreOffice.
Program OpenOffice.org – a free collection of programs, similar in functionality to the package Microsoft Office. Its scope is somewhat lower, so it is ill-suited for solving complex professional problems, but at the household level, it is easy to program replaces the software giant. Allows you to make and edit all common document formats, including formats of documents MS Office. Also allows you to upload any document in PDF.
The project was developed by Sun Microsystems, and this year, after the sale of Sun, was owned by Oracle. Brand OpenOffice.org remains the property of Oracle, so the name had to change. Support for LibreOffice already have Google, Free Software Foundation, Novell and Red Hat, and Canonical representatives promised to include this package in the OS Ubuntu – the most popular among home users distribution of Linux.
The Document Foundation has posted the second release candidate LibreOffice, it runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Allows you to make and edit all common document formats, including formats of documents MS Office. Own document format OpenOffice.org OpenDocument Format (ODF), approved by the International Organization for Standardization ISO as standard ISO / IEC 26300:2006. OpenOffice.org office suite allows you to upload any document in PDF (ISO 32000).
LibreOffice consists of six components of the programs:
- The text editor and editor of web-pages Writer;
- Editor spreadsheet Calc;
- Tools and presentations Impress;
- Vector editor Draw;
- Database Management System Base;
- Editor for creating and editing formulas Math.
- LibreOffice has some interesting features, partially or completely absent in the other office suites:
- Do LibreOffice all components are integrated into the overall kernel and complement each other, providing the user with everything needed for everyday work with documents, input, organize and analyze data, marketing, presentations and training. The functionality of all components provide all the necessary tools and allows you to solve the main tasks of the user. To store the results file format ODF (ISO / IEC 26300:2006), based on XML and became an international standard.
Currently LibreOffice.org can be used on all popular platforms: Linux (for 32 – and 64-bit systems), Windows (2000 and later), MacOS, FreeBSD and Solaris.
Tools to help you create, edit and manage documents:
- Gallery to insert images;
- Navigator to move through the document and search;
- Stylist for creating, editing and management styles of document formatting;
- Data sources to import data from databases or spreadsheets.
- Format Support MS Office.
You can easily open and save documents in the formats of MS Office 97-2003. Also supports importing files in the format Office OpenXML (MS Office 2007).
- Export to PDF.
Export to this format is supported from all components (except the Base). If there are special extensions, you can also import PDF to LibreOffice.org Draw.
- Support for extensions.
LibreOffice.org provides an opportunity to develop independent third-party extensions, providing additional functionality to the end user. Extensions are easily installed and removed.
- LibreOffice cares about the quality:
In LibreOffice rich heritage. Development is rooted in the past. Community has more than 20 years of experience on which to rely. Thousands of users around the world take part in beta testing the new version. The process of creating LibreOffice fully open. Everyone has the opportunity to participate in improving LibreOffice.
- LibreOffice convenient:
Easy to use and can be used without special training by all who had once worked with any office software.
Referral from another office suite on LibreOffice simple, since LibreOffice supports most existing file formats “office” files.
- LibreOffice has the technical support which is carried out by volunteers around the world to help find answers to both novices and experienced users.
For work package LibreOffice the computer must be installed surrounding Java (JRE).
OS: Windows Â® 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
|Search results for LibreOffice v3.40 RC2 Multilang (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|