Cisco NAC Appliance V4.5 | 651 MB
Cisco NAC Clean Access – a solution f recding and moniting compliance with policies operating across a netwk created on the basis of the product line Cisco Clean Access. Device NAC – autonomous made ??turnkey version of NAC a comprehensive full-featured solution. It gives netwk administrats to authenticate authize review and adjustment of wired and wireless users and their equipment befe they will be granted access to the netwk. NAC Appliance can apply the expertise of the status and adjustment to any user’s wireless device of 802.11 including client devices and Cisco Aironet Cisco Compatible.
Year of manufacture : 2009
Version : 4.5
Developer : Cisco Systems Inc.
Platfm : Red Hat Linux
Compatibility with Vista : Yes
System Requirements : 384MB RAM (Me can be used)
20GB IDE HD (IDE0: 0)
Language : English Russian
Crack : Present
isco Clean Access perfms three imptant security features:
1) Identifies users and their devices their role in the netwk and the point of authization and authentication.
2) to assess the security status of the leaf nodes using the technology of scanning and analysis to easily program the agent f me in-depth examination of the status and validation vulnerabilities.
3) Implement the security policy in the netwk blocking quarantined and reganize the leaf nodes that do not meet policy requirements.
Cisco Clean Access also provides the following advantages when deploying:
1) Scalability – Cisco Clean Access can be deployed immediately to address the problems the netwk logon and then further refine and evaluate the architecture of NAC since the elements of Cisco Clean Access can be integrated into a broader architecture of the NAC.
2) Rapid deployment – Cisco Clean Access – is a compact ready-to-use “solution which suppts updates of resources to combat viruses spyware and update Microsoft.
3) Flexibility – Cisco Clean Access suppts heterogeneous netwk infrastructure with a variety of desktop operating systems.
Netwk characteristics that are ideal f the introduction of Cisco Clean Access:
- The LAN do not suppt the 802.1x.
- Wireless affiliate remote wkers simple LAN.
- Centralized wking environment and IT management.
- Access to the unmanaged computers (eg visits contracts students).
- Heterogeneous (including products of many vends) netwk infrastructure.
Ext. Infmation : 1) Install the VMWare Clean Access Manager then the Clean Access Server from the image of cca-4.1_8-K9.iso
2) Create a license file f the CAM and CAS accding to the instructions (Nac-CleanAccess-Vmware-Instructions.txt).
3) Edit VMware.vmx file f the CAM so that the MAC-address matches the address on the license.
4) Start the virtual machine upgrade to version 4.5. To do this unzip the contents cca_upgrade-4.5.1-NO-WEB.tar.gz to the file system on each server and run the script UPGRADE.sh (Update via Web interface is not suppted)
5) Install the license file on both the CAM. Links to the configuration guides below
Download from filesonic.com
Download from uploadstation.com
Use acount premium FILESONIC to get direct link and max speed download
Incoming search terms:
|Search results for Cisco NAC Appliance V4.5 (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|
- AIDA64 Extreme Edition 2.20.1812 Beta Multilanguage Portable
- Avast! Internet Security 6.0.1086 Pre-Release
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 All Editions x86/x64 - IPT
- Avast AntiVirus 5.1.677
- Advanced Uninstaller PRO 10.2
- Windows Doctor v126.96.36.199
- Comodo Internet Security Premium 2012 5.9.219863.2196 Final ML