beaTunes 3.0.6 | Mac OSX | 47.3 Mb
beaTunes is an organizational tool for music collections.
How well organized is your music Library? Are your artists always spelled the same way? Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required for applying one-click solutions). Could your last mix CD’s song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you! Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ’ing at your next party.
Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
- Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute)
- Automatically determine the musical key your songs are in
- Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other
- Create matchlists, i.e. playlists based on one or more sample songs
- Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song
- Find all songs iTunes marks with an exclamation mark and remove them from the library
- Fixed sync error that could cause loss of beaTunes song properties (color etc.).
- Fixed multiple items Get Info issues.
- Fixed files not deleted issue on NAS.
- Reduced direct memory use in favor of JVM heap memory use.
- Removed embed color option.
- AudioId in trial version limited to 10 songs.
- Genpuid now honors manual proxy settings.
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
64-bit CPU required for Mac OS X 10.5
iTunes 9.0.2 or later
|Search results for beaTunes 3.0.6 (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|