HDPVRCapture 2.9.1 | Mac Os X | 8.2 MB
HDPVRCaptureenables you to record SD or HD H.264/AAC/AC3 via the Hauppauge HDPVR1212 on your PPC or Intel Mac. If you want an attractive UI then v2 isfor you, its simple to use.
Its simple to install, drag anddrop HDPVRCapture into your /Applications folder. You can playback therecordings in VLC, Plex and other Mac applications, or you can burn therecordings to disk using Roxios Toast v10 with AVC / Bluray support.
Mac OSX 10.5 / 10.6
Universal Binary PPC or Intel.
Hauppauge HDPVR 1212 H.264 Hardware Encoder
SpareUSB2 Port. USB1 ports on older Macs (G3) will work, but you will needto keep your video capture bitrates below 11Mbps 8Mbps to avoidproblems.
* Feature: Broadcast system wide channel change notifications.
* Feature: Support for the Firewire Channel Changer app by rti-zone.org.
* Feature: Added support for IR control of Satellite Box Sky-Plus Amstrad
* Feature: Added support for IR control of Satellite Box Sky-Plus Pace BSKYB3100
* Feature: Added support for IR control of Satellite Box Sky Pace 2500B
* Feature: Added support for IR control of Satellite Box Sky Pace DS445NB
* Feature: Added support for IR control of Cable Box Cisco Explorer 4642HD
* Feature: Added support for IR control of Cable Box BT Vision
* Feature: Minor face lift to the UI, improvements to image rendering.
* Feature: Remember the previous time duration after restart.
* Bugfix: Selecting 1, 2 or 3 digit IR blasting could result in a crash.
* Bugfix: IR blaster often sent additional leading zero digits.
Incoming search terms:
|Search results for HDPVRCapture 2.9.1 (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|