Grass Valley Canopus Edius 6.03 | 2.26 Gb
EDIUS6 nonlinear editing software is designed to meet the requirements ofboth a broadcast production environment and the independent editorrequiring the highest quality, ease of use, and fastest finishingpossible. Grass Valley editing systems are the fastest way to finishcontent, whether for news, sports, entertainment, documentary, oreducation.
About Grass Valley LLC.
Thats a boldstatement, but a true one. As the worlds premiere broadcast andprofessional solutions supplier, Grass Valley has over 3,000 activebroadcast customers, and tens of thousands of professional usersgenerating content using Grass Valley tools.
For more than 50years, Grass Valley has been, and continues to be, at the forefront ofon-air and production innovation, creating some of the most accomplishedproducts and services available in the market. With hundreds ofpatentswith many representing the most fundamental technologies thatdrive our industrynumerous Emmy Awards, and countless other industryaccolades, todays Grass Valley is built from best-of-breed pioneersmaking it the most progressive video equipment manufacturer andsolutions provider in the industry. Grass Valley is also the onlymanufacturer providing equipment throughout the entire content creationchainwith cameras, switchers, routers, editors, servers, productionautomation systems, and more.
Our comprehensive portfolio spans awide range of sophisticated solutions satisfying the needs ofbroadcasters, TV production facilities, and professional video usersthroughout the world. Our employees, R&D centers, manufacturinglocations, and sales and services offices in every major country in theworld all have one goal: providing best-in-breed products and servicesfor content production and facility infrastructure.
About Grass Valley Canopus Edius 6
EDIUS6 comes with support for a new proxy-based workflow and support forexport in MXF formats to servers and professional file-based devicessuch as P2/XDCAM/GF and Canon XF.
EDIUS 6 software also includesmany new features such as 10-bit editing support, 2K/4K support, freeshape mask filter, and 16-camera multicam editing. EDIUS continues to bethe worlds fastest editor when mixing formats such as MPEG-2, H.264,and DVCPRO all on the same timeline. EDIUS is WYSIWYG, seeing the fullimage preview while preserving the original image quality, with no lossof resolution or frame rate. EDIUS enables real-time playback of threeor more streams without special hardware (verified in Grass Valley testson computers with the latest Intel CPU).
Incorporating all ofthe real-time editing capabilities and features included with EDIUS Neo,EDIUS software also provides support for virtually allindustry-standard equipment and formats, including the new Canon XFformat and Canon EOS movie format. Supported input formats include P2,XDCAM, GF, AVCCAM, NXCAM, QuickTime, and Windows Media. It also supportsall DV and HDV cameras and decks and 3D post production.
Featuringunrivaled video transcoding technology, EDIUS software performsconversion between different HD and SD resolutions, aspect ratios, andframe ratesall in real time. It also features real-time playback of alleffects, keyers, transitions, and titles, and can export projects toany format or medium, including Blu-ray Disc and DVD video.
Whats new in Grass Valley Canopus Edius 6.03:
- Added support for SONY 60p/50p AVC file import through Source Browser.
- Added support for JVC 60p/50p AVC file import through Source Browser.
- Added support for H.264/AVC(MP4) file export. (Added support for Intel 2nd Generation Core Processors).
- Added support for EDIUS Simul Capture Option. (Paid option)
- Added support for K2 EDIUS Connect Option. (Paid option)
- Fixed issue with freeze of EDIUS when operating shuttle quickly in VTR emulation mode.
- Fixed issue with dashed outline not being displayed when selecting multiple character frames by dragging in QuickTitler.
- Fixed issue with QuickTitler not starting from the timeline menu after selecting an audio clip in the Bin window.
-Fixed issue with switching point not snapping to the timeline cursor inmulti-cam mode even if moving the switch point with mouse.
- Fixed issue with the timeline cursor moving one more frame after pressing stop during timeline playback.
- Fixed issue with being unable to open tape-out dialog even if the project settings matches the device preset settings.
- Fixed issue with being unable to set the voice to monaural of Linear PCM when making DVD.
- Fixed issue with timecode not being displayed properly when placing clip of which In/Out is specified in PLR mode.
- Fixed issue of aspect ratio and resolution of certain QuickTime files (.mov files) not being recognized correctly.
- Fixed issue with being unable to import Raylight DVDProHD 720p50 files made with FCP to EDIUS.
- Fixed issue with the cutting point of the selection track not being selected when switching to trim mode.
-Fixed issue with default transition not being applied to the clip onthe selection track when link/group has been temporarily released.
-Fixed issue with the buttons at the bottom of the window not beingdisplayed when switching to the trim mode in a certain environment.
-Fixed issue with the insertion point of the marker being moved back oneframe when specifying to insert marker during DV/HDV capture.
-Fixed issue with setting of the character spacing with the characterunit not working correctly when modifying title once created.
- Fixed issue with slow startup of EDIUS when using network profile.
- Fixed issue with poor Thumbnail image quality of the menu of the DVD created.
- Fixed issue with image files except for .psd/.png files not being displayed on profile icon selection screen.
- Fixed issue with collapsing still image when still picture is made with Ctr+T in 10bit project.
-Fixed issue with the stop position of the timeline cursor beingincorrect after dragging the cursor off the timeline window to stop thetimeline.
- Fixed issue with overscan size setting being disregarded during output to tape.
- Fixed issue with playback performance when using the audio mixer in learning mode if the bin window is viewed.
- Fixed issue with being unable to burn DVD/BD by user limitation.
- Fixed issue with focus not moving to the transition when transition is applied by keyboard short-cut.
- Fixed issue with focus not being updated while operating jog controller when focus is on recorder side.
- Fixed issue with still image being displayed in gray when specifying the still image as thumbnail in chapter menu.
- Fixed issue with jittery when playing back certain MPEG files in EDIUS.
- Fixed issue with the setting for duration of the title mixer not being memorized after changing the duration.
- Fixed issue with slow start of proxy
Incoming search terms:
- burn to disc edius download torente
- edius download csv chapter mark sports
- grass valley canopus edius 6 03 keygen
|Search results for Grass Valley Canopus Edius 6.03 (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|
- EarMaster School v22.214.171.1245SW Portable
- Edubuntu 11.04 (I386/x86/x64)!
- Encyclopedia Britannica 2012 Ultimate Edition & Win7dl.com Downloads
- Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Edu Edition 126.96.36.1990
- WPI Switchless Application Library DVD9
- ABBYY FineReader v188.8.131.523 OCR Corporate Edition + Crack [ChattChitto RG]
- Autodesk Smoke v2011 SP4 - MacOSX