The Largest File Store
Warez Store Free Download Software, Games, Scripts

Windows 7 Ultimate Original

Windows 7 Ultimate Original
Windows 7 Ultimate x64/x86 PreActivated
- Download and extract using WinRAR.
- Use Nero other burning app to burn the ISO image
- Burning speed should not be faster than 4x. Otherwise it might not wk.
- Restart your computer.

- Make sure you have selected your DVD-ROM/RW drive as a first boot device.
* Enter the BIOS pressing the DEL button set the option insert your Windows 7 installation and restart computer.
- The black screen will appear (image 01).
- Press any key to boot from CD DVD…. (by pressing the key you are entering the setup)
- Select your language time and currency and keyboard input (optionaly)
- Click install now
- Choose your edition (x86 is 32-bit x64 is 64-bit) depending of CPU type you have.
*Choose x64 if you have 64-bit process.
- Click “I accept”.
- Click “Custom” (advanced).
- Choose your partition/hdd drive where Win7 should be installed and click fmat.
*You might get some err if you have two me hard disks with different connects (ATA and SATA).
If you get an err turn off one of your hard disks and repeat the whole proces.
- After fmatting setup will continue automaticly and it will finish after 15-30 min.
- Next step would be username
- Type your passwd (if you want).
- When you get the screen f CD-KEY just igne it leaving blank.
*Uncheck the box f automaticly activation and click next.
- Choose the third option f next step.
- Select your time zone.
- Select your current location (Home is recommended).
- The black CMD windows will appear. Wait a few seconds until computers restares once again.
- And that would be all about installation. You are in Windows now.
It is not required because it is OEM. Windows will be premanently activated.
However it is well known that there is some problems with DELL and HP machines.
So if you have issues with pre-activation you will be fced to some activat to activate Windows 7.
–> Remember when Windows is finalizing its installation a black screen will appear (cmd) it will stay like this f about 2 to 10 mins Depending on the system you are using Then It Will say ***-***-***-***-**** Key installed successfully. Then it will restart automatically. After this you can go to My computer’s Properties Windows is NOW activated!
–> FOR DELL and HP machines
80% : the activats will wk meanwhile the other 20% depends on how old your laptop/computer If you did an upgrade you will have to use an external activat because this version was made f a clean installation.
–> If you do not want to be fced to use an activat. I would do a custom install but you don’t really have to fmat your driver due to the fact that Windows 7 will just overwrite your current windows and put the old windows in a folder called “Windows.old” where your previous windows installion files are kept. And it is optional if you choose to delete the old folder because the drivers are there after installation. Make sure you are connected to the internet befe and after the installation.
Go f the fresh Installation if you dont really have imptant programs you can easily re-install at a later time. ( I RECOMMEND THIS )
Download from

Use acount premium FILESONIC to get direct link and max speed download


Windows 7 Ultimate Original
Windows 7 Ultimate Original Crack, Windows 7 Ultimate Original Serial, Windows 7 Ultimate Original Keygen, Direct Download Results Download Windows 7 Ultimate Original from Filesrvers or from Archive. View the links and download below. Download links are ready to use.
Latest update: Thursday, 20, Oct, 2016
Windows 7 Ultimate Original :

Search results for Windows 7 Ultimate Original (found 9 download results) . Downloads Speed Date Added
3524 (665 kb/s) 20-Oct-2016
1304 (684 kb/s) 20-Oct-2016
9819 (808 kb/s) 19-Oct-2016

If your are not satisfied with the results for Windows 7 Ultimate Original, please use one part of the name only to find better results. Please avoid common search terms such as "Windows 7 Ultimate Original Crack", "Windows 7 Ultimate Original Serial", "Windows 7 Ultimate Original Keygen", "Windows 7 Ultimate Original Warez", "Windows 7 Ultimate Original Rapidshare", "Windows 7 Ultimate Original Megaupload", "Windows 7 Ultimate Original No Cd", "Windows 7 Ultimate Original Full Version".

Windows 7 Ultimate Original serial, Windows 7 Ultimate Original mediafire, Windows 7 Ultimate Original crack, Windows 7 Ultimate Original keygen, full download Windows 7 Ultimate Original, Windows 7 Ultimate Original shared, Windows 7 Ultimate Original patch, Windows 7 Ultimate Original torrent, Windows 7 Ultimate Original no cd, Windows 7 Ultimate Original megaupload, Windows 7 Ultimate Original rapidshare, Windows 7 Ultimate Original depositfiles, Windows 7 Ultimate Original hotfile, free download Windows 7 Ultimate Original, Windows 7 Ultimate Original download torrent, Windows 7 Ultimate Original fast speed

Comments are closed.