Windows Sofware | TwistedBrush Pro Studio 18.07 | 21Mb
TwistedBrush – digital paint software with complete natural art tools – oils, acrylics, pastel, charcoal etc. Software for artists without the complexity of other art programs. TwistedBrush Pro Studio – creating art the way it should be, simple and fun! Simplicity without sacrifice, powerful enough for the professional artist yet simple enough for the novice.
TwistedBrush Pro Studio has one of the most versatile and powerful brush engines in existence, yet it was designed from day one to be easy to use. TwistedBrush Pro Studio has more than 3,000 brushes, along with all the features that artists love to use: layers, realistic media, photo cloning, tracing, masks, particles, filters, script recording, scripts to AVI, drawing tablet support, brush shapes, patterns, textures, integrated scanner support, image brushes, drawing guides, reference image views, dirty brushes, scratch layer, dynamic palettes and a whole lot more. TwistedBrush Pro Studio runs on all versions of the Windows operating system and is designed for all realms of digital art including natural media fine art, photo retouching, photo composition, photo cloning to turn your photos into the look of hand painted artwork, mandala art, patterns, manga, even 3D like painting with the incredible blob modeling tools.
Changes in TwistedBrush Pro Studio 18.07:
- Added – ArtSet Art Pro Large Format added. Brushed designed for huge brush sizes.
- Added – A Rule of Thirds Grid option has been added to the Crop tool.
- Added – Alpha Edge Color filter added to the Color category.
- Improved – When Entering a name for a Combo palette check for user supplied prefix of “Combo – ” and remove it from the name otherwise that prefix will be duplicated.
- Improved – Significant improvement in the automatic disposal of Undo steps when memory is low at the time the memory is needed!
- Improved – Undo memory was not being freed as soon as it could be resulting in some actions failing if memory was low.
- Improved – When using the Save Base Palette pop-up menu option if the palette file exists present a overwrite confirm dialog.
- Improved – Pressing the space bar while using any of the rectangle or ellipse based tools will hide the coordinate information box.
- Improved – Don’t allow pasting into an invisible layer.
- Improved – Don’t allow loading from file into an invisible layer.
- Fixed – Eraser brushes on layer 1 (background layer) were not honoring masks.
|Search results for TwistedBrush Pro Studio v18.07 (found 9 download results) .||Downloads||Speed||Date Added|